WAYF — the digital recycling centre
Safe recycling of login systems and personal data
Facts about WAYF
- WAYF is a Single Sign-On system which permits using one single login to access several web based services.
- WAYF creates connections between the login systems at the connected institutions and external web based services.
- WAYF ensures that users give their consent to have information about them passed on to the web based services.
- WAYF does not store any personally identifiable data.
- WAYF stands for Where Are You From. You have to answer that question when you log into a web based service using WAYF login.